General terms and conditions
The AIRPORT HOTEL BUDAPEST **** Szállodaüzemeltető Kft. (seat: 1074 Budapest, 51 Hársfa Street, ground floor 2, 130/a Lőrinci Street, 2220 Vecsés - company registration number: 995833) as the Online Booking Operator of www.vip-parkolo.hu, www.vip-parking.hu, www.vip-parkplatz.hu, www.vip-parcare.hu, defines the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as GTC) related to the products distributed as follows.
These terms and conditions enter into force from 31 January, 2017 for an indefinite period.
AIRPORT HOTEL BUDAPEST **** Szállodaüzemeltető Kft.
Seat: 1074 Budapest, 51 Hársfa Street, 2 ground floor
Phone number of the customer service: +36 30 371 6903
Bank account: 18203332 06034051 40010013
IBAN: HU63 18203332 06034051 40010013
Tax number: 22644093-4-42
Company registration number: 01-09-995833
Company name: NP SYSTEM Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
Seat: 1117 Budapest, Hauszmann Alajos utca 3/B.
Phone number: +36 1 700 4413
Tax number: 25057126-2-43
The scope of this GTC shall apply to all electronic commerce transactions and services in Hungary, which are performed through the online booking system of at www.vip-parkolo.hu, www.vip-parking.hu, www.vip-parkplatz.hu, www.vip-parcare.hu.
Definitions relating to the GTC:
Service provider: AIRPORT HOTEL BUDAPEST **** Szállodaüzemeltető Kft.
Purchaser: any natural or legal person who, under the applicable Hungarian law, purchases through the Service Provider's website.
Service: sale of the parking spaces operated by the service provider, which are offered for purchase on the websites www.vip-parkolo.hu, www.vip-parkplatz.hu and www.vip-parcare.hu.
Price: the prices related to the services listed on the website, as defined in HUF, which are always gross consumer prices.
Website: electronic booking and shopping space operated on the websites www.vip-parkolo.hu, www.vip-parking.hu, www.vip-parkplatz.hu, www.vip-parcare.hu.
Process of the purchase:
Purchases performed on the websites www.vip-parkolo.hu, www.vip-parking.hu, www.vip-parkplatz.hu, www.vip-parcare.hu are also possible with an electronic order, as defined in these GTC.
By finalising the order of service by the Purchaser and by the confirmation sent by the Service Provider, a unique sales contract is entered into between the Purchaser and the Service Provider, which forms an inseparable annex to the GTC. The language of the contract is Hungarian. The contract is considered a written contract and will not be registered.
The purchasers can initiate a purchase on the websites www.vip-parkolo.com, www.vip-parking.com, www.vip-parkplatz.com, www.vip-parcare.com as follows:
Orders on the websites are available for both registered and unregistered Customers. In both cases, Purchasers are required to provide the information necessary to fulfil their orders. In case of registration, an existing email address, a phone number and a password shall be provided.
After registration, the Purchaser can sign in immediately to place an order using the email address and password previously provided.
- The purchaser selects the Online Booking menu,
- The purchaser chooses the dates at which he would like to book a parking space,
- The purchaser will continue to check if there is a parking space available at the given time,
- The purchaser can provide (it is optional) the data of the car and his own personal data on the following page.
These do not require the Purchaser any commitment.
- After checking the details, the purchaser selects the payment method and then clicks on the booking button.
If the purchaser chooses "online payment by card" and clicks on the booking button, the website will
- redirect the purchaser to the secure payment page of OTP Mobile Simple Pay as an accepting partner (the Data Controller does not see or manage any card data),
- The purchaser will provide his credit card details on this secure interface,
- The purchaser makes the payment on this page,
- The website will then redirect the purchaser to the website of the VIP Car Park where we will thank the purchase and we will inform him of his booking identification number, then the purchaser will receive an email confirmation,
- The purchaser receives a confirmation email also from OTP Mobile Simple Pay about the successful purchase.
In case the purchaser does not want to pay online, he / she shall choose the "pay on delivery" option
- The purchaser then selects the booking button and has already booked his parking,
- He / She will see the booking identification number about the booking confirmation here on the website, but we will also send him / her an email about the details of the booking.
Payment information on paying by credit card:
Credit card payment service of the VIP Parking is provided by OTP Simplepay's online payment solution. The Simple Online Payment System is developed and operated by OTP Mobil Kft. OTP Mobil Kft. is a member of the OTP Group. OTP Mobil Kft. has an extensive portfolio of services in the field of electronic and smart device trading. Its products can be found on the market under brand name Simple.
Simple Online Payment System: Customers using the service can choose the simple and safe payment solution of the Simple for online purchases. In this case, they can make their payments as usually on the surface of Simple. The payment process is the same as the one offered by banks for similar services. During the service, Simple monitors transactions and assists in the prevention of unexpected events, focusing on the safety of both the user and the cardholder.
For more information, please visit www.simplepay.com!
Customer service contact: +36 1 3666 611, email@example.com
OTP Mobil Kft.
Seat: 1093 Budapest, 30-32 Közraktár street
Tax number: 24386106-2-43
Company Registration Number: 01-09-174466
Personal Data Transmission Acceptance
I agree that the following personal data of mine stored by Airport Hotel Budapest **** Kft. (1074 Budapest, 51 Hársfa street) in the user database of www.vip-parkolo.hu will be transferred to OTP Mobil Kft. (1093 Budapest, 30-32 Közraktár street) as a data processor.
The scope of data transmitted: email address
Purpose of data transfer: customer support for users, confirmation of transaction.
Exercise of the right of withdrawal, reimbursement
Following the sending of the booking, the Purchaser shall have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within no more than 24 hours before using the service.
The withdrawal must be notified in writing to the service provider with reference to the order number. The notice of withdrawal becomes effective once the addressee has become aware of it. In the event of withdrawal, the Purchaser undertakes to send the notice of withdrawal by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the AIRPORT HOTEL BUDAPEST **** Hotel Szállodaüzemeltető Kft., 2220 Vecsés, 130 / a Lőrinci street.
Within 14 calendar days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, the Service Provider shall refund the purchase price of the service ordered by the Purchaser.
Pursuant to subsection (1) of section 29 of Act 45/2014. (II.26.), the Purchaser may not exercise the right of withdrawal in the following relevant cases:
- in the case of a contract for the provision of a service, after the performance of the service as
- a whole, if the undertaking has begun the performance with the purchaser's express prior consent, and the purchaser has acknowledged that he will lose his right of withdrawal following the performance of the service as a whole;
- in the case of a non-prefabricated product which has been manufactured at the purchaser's order or at the express request of the purchaser or which is clearly customised to the purchaser;
- regarding products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly perishable or of short-lived quality;
- in the case of sealed product which cannot be returned after being opened after its transfer, due to health or hygiene issues;
- in the case of a product which, by its nature, is inextricably linked to another product after its transfer.
31 st January 2017